Bangla Phone Limited was the company that created eCipher. It has already established itself as a leading esign solution in the local market while achieving fairly a large number of clients. The eSign solution is user friendly and easy to use.
eCipher (esign solution) hereinafter referred to as “the application”. The digital signature application seeks some permission, collects and stores certain personal data/information from its users to provide a better user experience. We fully understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how it is used. All information that our esign solution eCipher users provide is held in the utmost care and security and we will never share with any third party except as described herein.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Application” means this application known as esign solution “eCipher” that you are currently using.
“Data” means collectively all information that you submit to us via the application.
“Data Controller” means we recruited a person or persons for the purpose of controlling and processing data collected from the users.
“Personal data” means these data can Identify a user.
“Users/customer” means any third party that accesses the application and we didn’t employ them and act in the course of their employment.
“Data Processors (or Service Providers)” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Seeking Permissions, Information Collection and Their Usage
We collect several types of information and seek various permissions for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Request Install Packages:
This esign solution eCipher Application installs apps from other sources. So we need permission.
- Request Delete Packages:
This application uninstalls app directed from the server. So we need permission.
- Receive Boot Completed:
This application automatically starts after restarts. So we need permission.
- Foreground Service:
This App needs this service to keep in foreground.
- Read And Write External Storage:
This application opens files from External Storage as well as save. Therefore, the permission is mandatory.
- Read Phone State:
This application manipulates IMEI numbers. So we need permission.
- Access Coarse And Fine Location:
This application needs user location to locate & Geo-fence the users and other purposes.
- Access Network State, Change Wifi State, Access Wifi State:
This application has a custom Wifi manager UI that manipulates accessing Wifi states, connect or disconnect etc. So we need permission.
- Set Wallpaper:
This application sets wallpaper for Lock screen. Hence, we need permission.
- Bluetooth Admin:
This application works as a Bluetooth Manager as well. So we need permission.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we esign solution eCipher strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure and require third party Data Processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent modification, unauthorized access, or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, summons, or court order.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
We process the data of users in a proper manner and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. We use computers and/or IT enabled tools and follow organizational procedures and modes to carry out data processing strictly related to the purpose indicated.
- The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the Users, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the users can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described here in and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you.
- Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Using our owned server to store the data
- Data is encrypted
- Only authorized person has access to use the data
- We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
- The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data in such cases or upon request of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs).
Erasure of Personal Data
Users may request that we erase the personal data we hold about them in the following circumstances:
- It is no longer necessary for us to hold that personal data with respect to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
- The user wishes to withdraw his consent to holding and processing their personal data;
- The user objects to us holding and processing their personal data;
- We process the personal data unlawfully;
- We need to erase the personal data in order for the Company to comply with a particular legal obligation;
Data Breach Notification
Customers must report all his/her personal data breaches along with details of the measures taken, or proposed to be taken, by us to address the breach including, where appropriate measures to mitigate its possible adverse effects so we can initiate necessary action for protection of such data.