eCipher was developed by Bangla Phone Limited. It has already established as a leading esign solution in the local market while accomplishing fairly a large number of clients. The solution is user friendly and easy to use.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Application” means this application known as “eCipher” that you are currently using.
“Data” means collectively all information that you submit to us via the application.
“Data Controller” means a person or persons recruited by us for the purpose of controlling and processing data collected from the users.
“Personal data” means data about a user who can be identified from those data.
“Users/customer” means any third party that accesses the application and is not employed by us and acting in the course of their employment
“Data Processors (or Service Providers)” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Seeking Permissions, Information Collection and Their Usage
We collect several types of information and seek various permissions for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Request Install Packages:
This Application installs apps from other sources. So, this permission is needed.
- Request Delete Packages:
This application uninstalls app directed from the server. So this permission is needed.
- Receive Boot Completed:
This application automatically starts after restarts. So, this permission is needed.
- Foreground Service:
This service is needed to keep this app in foreground.
- Read And Write External Storage:
This application opens files from External Storage as well as save. Therefore, the permission is mandatory.
- Read Phone State:
This application manipulates IMEI numbers. So the permission is needed.
- Access Coarse And Fine Location:
This application needs user location to locate & Geo-fence the users and other purposes.
- Access Network State, Change Wifi State, Access Wifi State:
This application has a custom Wifi manager UI that manipulates accessing Wifi states, connect or disconnect etc. So these permissions are needed.
- Set Wallpaper:
This application sets wallpaper for Lock screen. Hence, the permission is needed.
- Bluetooth Admin:
This application works as a Bluetooth Manager as well. So the permission is needed.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party Data Processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent modification, unauthorized access or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, summons or court order.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
Data of users are processed in a proper manner and appropriate security measures shall be taken to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the Users, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the users can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described here in and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you.
- Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Using our owned server to store the data
- Data is encrypted
- Only authorized person has access to use the data
- We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
- The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data in such cases or upon request of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs).
Erasure of Personal Data
Users may request that we erase the personal data we hold about them in the following circumstances:
- It is no longer necessary for us to hold that personal data with respect to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
- The user wishes to withdraw his consent to holding and processing their personal data;
- The user objects to us holding and processing their personal data;
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data needs to be erased in order for the Company to comply with a particular legal obligation;
Data Breach Notification
All personal data breaches must be reported immediately to us along with details of the measures taken, or proposed to be taken, by us to address the breach including, where appropriate, measures to mitigate its possible adverse effects so we can initiate necessary action for protection of such data.